2018/11/05

Ericdress Reviews: Look What I bought Today!

What's this?

The Best Selling😃

From Ericdress Reviews:
  • By Gil**
  • Jun.15,2018
  • People are right the color is not what comes out in the picture it actually has a purple hue to it but nevertheless I absolutely love it so much I'm obssesed with moons and this is definitely some HD looking pop socket it's awesome
  • By Sar**
  • Jun.14,2018
  • At first, it was a bit odd to get used to just because the way you use it between your fingers and it's my first one, but eventually I got used to it and it was like second nature. It's great for propping up to watch tv, using when cooking and listening to music and just slipping a bit into my pants, Almost like a belt for it. I also think it's great if you have a thin case and ever worry about dropping your phone. It is exactly as pictured, and the print quality works quite well. I have small hands, and it seemed to still be easy for me to hold.
  • By Elv**
  • May.22,2018
  • I took the advice of another reviewer and decorated mine with nail polish. Love it! I have small hands and just got the iPhone X, this really helps with one handed use.
  • By Zar**
  • May.21,2018
  • I placed this on a tpu case with absolutely no problems now for 1.5mths. I bought this to help support my phone for reading. I use it all the time, but make sure to place it in an area you are comfortable reaching on your phone since it has a permenant adhesive backing. Will definitely get another one when I upgrade to a new, phone.
  • By Con**
  • May.21,2018
  • I don't think I can ever live without a popsocket ever again. But these popsockets are great and you can definitely reuse them. I upgraded my phone and I didn't want to purchase another popsocket, so I was able to easily take this one off and stick it onto my new phone case. It's still staying on strong as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment