2018/07/17

Ericdress Reviews----Love your feet in summer

I think you must spend more than half of your life in your shoes.
Have you heard one word" love me love my dog"?
But now, I will say love your shoes love your feet.

We all know the shoes are various, today I will talk about the Sandals.
In Ericdress, there are Stiletto Sandals, Flat Sandals, Mules Shoes, Wedge Sandals, Chunky Sandals. 

From Ericdress Reviews:👯

No1, Stiletto Sandals
Top1: Ericdress T Strap Peep Toe Stiletto Sandals
  • By Jul**
  • Mar.05,2018
  • So comfy and really good value for the price. Wore them for a long night in Vegas and no sore feet the next day because of the chunky heel.
    • By Mav**
    • Mar.03,2018
    • My favorite heel! it's so comfortable and can go with jeans or a fancy dress. Planning on purchasing a black color next time.
      • By mao**
      • Mar.03,2018
      • They fit perfect! And very comfortable! Wore them to a wedding. Was on my feet for 10 hours....not once did I feel my feet sore!
        • By Oph**
        • Mar.20,2017
        • Shoes are very beautiful, comfortable. happy with the size clearly. please wear well. comfortable back zipper shoes for protection. satisfied. see time...
          • By Che**
          • Mar.17,2017
          • Thank you very much. beautiful, as in the photo, my size. but for the money, the quality is good, comfortable shoes. good luck to the seller!
            • By Leo**
            • Mar.05,2017
            • Very very nice sandals. excellent!!! light, soft, comfortable. I will order more from this seller. very helpful, advised the size. thank you seller.

            • By let**
            • Jan.23,2018
            • very comfortable, beautiful, good quality
              • By Rac**
              • Mar.07,2017
              • Order delivered within a month, very much, I am happy. Great sandals but unfortunately I missed the size, it was necessary to order more but that's my fault.
            No2, Flat Sandals
            Top1: Fashion Beads Decoration Clip-toe Flat Sandals
            • By Wen**
            • Jun.29,2018
            • This sandals are very fancy and can go on any romper, maxi or dresses. There are many pearls and small diamonds on the sandals which looks really cool.
              • By Pho**
              • Jun.28,2018
              • These are very cute, and are for a wedding. I bought the size I would normally buy their tennis shoes, and they fit great.
                • By Mar**
                • Jun.28,2018
                • I really like the design and style of these sandals. They seem to be well made and of a good quality. My only caveat is that altho the size (length) appears to be correct,they are very fit.

                    • By Joa**
                    • Feb.19,2017
                    • Highly recommand to everyone who love fashion shoes. Not only are these sandals glittering in person, but also they are actually comfortable to wear!
                      • By Eli**
                      • Feb.18,2017
                      • The color is just as shown on the website. I'm obsessed with shining rhinestone.I will recommand the shoes to my colleagues.
                        • By Lew**
                        • May.05,2016
                        • That is what I am hunting for ,it is really very perfect.








                  • By win**
                  • Mar.29,2017
                  • Size in size, inside soft insole, comfortable. thank you! thanks again to the seller. I recommend and shop and the seller. Girls do they just super-duper.
                  • By Laf**
                  • Mar.19,2017
                  • Quality is very good and delivery was fast enough! I ordered my size based on cm and worked very well! I can safely recommend the seller!
                    • By Dem**
                    • Feb.20,2016
                    • I really like the way they look. They're very pretty.






                  No3, Mules Shoes
                  • By ceb**
                  • Sep.19,2017
                  • nice shoes, very please
                  • By Dea**
                  • Jun.05,2016
                  • this is my fist time shopping on this amazing site! I hope to shop here again.
                  • By Edm**
                  • Jun.02,2016
                  • shipping takes a Long time, but i love them.








                  • By Gib**
                  • Feb.23,2017
                  • The details of the sandals are so great Love them!! They make my foot look pretty and neat.I can't find any wrong with the sandals.
                    • By Gib**
                    • Feb.18,2017
                    • Shoes are very fit very delicate, like a bright feeling. and the these worth my money. my friends do not believe this price.
                    • By Els**
                    • May.30,2018
                    • faintly of beautiful fabulous. fantastic. there is no smell . very comfortable. delivery fast. very packed. different color in order. thank you, I and very happy!!!
                      • By Edi**
                      • May.30,2018
                      • Sandals wonderful! bright, all in place. made neat, all is very unusual, cute! size all good boarded the feet , perfectly. light, comfortable . perfect packaging! satisfied purchase. recommend. thank you!
                        • By Dap**
                        • May.30,2018
                        • Sandals wonderful! bright, all in place. made neat, all is very unusual, cute! size all good boarded the feet , perfectly. light, comfortable . perfect packaging! satisfied purchase. recommend. thank you!
                        No4, Wedge Sandals
                        • By Joa**
                        • Jul.12,2018
                        • Loved the shoes, they were so super cool and fit .They were very comfortable.I would recommend these shoes to anyone wanting a comfy pair of shoes.
                          • By Mag
                          • Jul.12,2018
                          • Perfect.!!!! I love them. Good material and very confortable. I would like to get another pair in other colour..but there is not more colour... i love them. I have some picture but i don't know how to post them.
                            • By Bev**
                            • Jul.12,2018
                            • Absolutely LOVE these shoes.They didn't run small at all. I needed the size 10, which is what I normally wear, as expected. I wore them to a function standing and walking a lot and they never rubbed blisters or were uncomfortable.

                              • By Ral**
                              • Mar.16,2017
                              • I absolutely love these shoes! They fit perfectly, and they are just the right style to match almost everything. Great shoes....as same as in the picture!!
                                • By Bow**
                                • Mar.08,2017
                                • They are absolutely gorgeous. I love them they were just what I expected and I was a little worried because I have wide feet but after putting them on I am very happy with them.
                                  • By Wan**
                                  • Mar.07,2017
                                  • Cute sandals, comfortable and easy to put on. And the shoes can go with all my clothes.I bought a size up because I have wide feet and they fit fine.
                                • No5, Chunky Sandals
                                Top1: Ericdress Pretty Bowtie Peep Toe Chunky Sandals
                                • By Hil**
                                • Mar.05,2018
                                • LOVE LOVE LOVE! So comfortable. You can wear them all day without a problem. I wear them all the time now. I recommend them. Super cute and comfortable.
                                  • By Mon**
                                  • Mar.02,2018
                                  • Love these shoes they are super cute and stylish. The heel is chunky so you don't get tired and the color is beautiful. I would recommend these shoes.
                                    • By Cla**
                                    • Mar.02,2018
                                    • My sister absolutely loved these shoes. Seriously lol she's going on a cruise and they were a surprise. She loves them plus I'm boutta get myself a pair lol.

                                    OK, that's all.

                                    So, download the Ericdress APP, buy these shoes in summer.

                                    Love your shoes, love your feet.





                                    No comments:

                                    Post a Comment