2017/01/04

ERICDRESS BRIDESMAID DRESSES REVIEWS



Ericdress reviews by Ericdress real customers:
By Neg** 
I ordered this dress in champagn color for my four bridesmaids. It arrived two days ago and I’m very happy with it. It looks exactly like the pictures and was on time. I have ordered my wedding dress from Ericdress and it will arrive tomorrow, After receiving these ones I am much less stressed about my wedding dress! It was so good I decided to write a review since many people saidnegative things about Ericdress. I had another experience and that was also satisfying. If the wedding dress is good I will Order two more cocktail dresses as well! Thank u Ericdress .
By 10a**
The dress would fit perfectly for shorter girls,The material of the dress was pretty good and the dress looks appropriate for weddings.
Welcome to your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment