2015/06/09

Ericdress Reviews: My choice for the wedding dress and flowers.

 With this wedding dress, what kind of wedding flowers do you want to pick at your wedding event?




I think you must be shocked by this romantic wedding dress from Ericdress. However, you must have the perfect wedding flowers for an amazing wedding.

Here, I recommend the flower"peonies" for you:

Peonies come in an amazing array of colors and textures, as a garden flower and as a delicate floral decor for your wedding day. You will find peonies in delicate whites, to rich corals and bright cranberry reds. They are a perennial flower that ranges from single blooms to lush large double heads with a wonderful scent and aroma.


Some Fun + Interesting Facts About Peonies:

First,Peonies are flowers that symbolize health, happiness and marriage;
Second,Peonies only bloom in spring {you can find them at a stem price below $10};
Third, Tree peonies are slightly higher in price than regular (herbaceous) peonies.  


For DIY brides, peonies are perfect to for creating a bouquet that has a lot of impact. You don’t need more than a bloom or two to make a bouquet that pops with color and texture.  The huge flower heads with lots of petals lend themselves beautifully to wedding bouquets and centerpieces with a lavish look.


 For me, I am a girl that always pursue perfect. I think it is a must to choose my wedding dress from Ericdress and choose the peonies as the wedding flowers. 
How do you think about my idea?
Welcome your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment